Exams & Teeth Cleaning
Let’s talk about your teeth! You might not even know how much damage can happen if you aren’t on top of your routine checkups and teeth cleaning. We promise you this: visit us regularly, and we’ll ensure everything is detected in time to avoid costly procedures that could have been prevented.
TEETH CLEANING IN ROCKY MOUNT
We’re committed to your oral health and use a personalized and caring approach that focuses on treatment, utilizing consultations and diagnostics so we can have a thorough understanding of what’s happening. Along with teeth cleaning, we evaluate the following:
- X-rays for the detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. Furthermore, X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Your gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- All tooth surfaces for decay with special dental instruments.
- Your current restorations such as current fillings, crowns, and etc..
WE DO THOROUGH TEETH CLEANING
For most, teeth cleaning is simple and painless.
We let you know exactly what is going on during the process to help ease your stress and allow you to enjoy the minty-fresh results.
The dental professionals at our office will not only remove the hard plaque, they’ll also give you a fluoride treatment and polish to help protect your teeth.
Our office has one goal: To keep you smiling
We use digital X-Rays!
Digital dental X-rays are one of the most important advancements in dentistry because they are safer, more accurate, and provide a better view of the teeth than traditional ones. What’s more, they allow us to see cavities, cracks, and other problems with digital dental X-rays more accurately, resulting in issues being treated sooner, saving our patients time, money, and discomfort.
Schedule your routine check up today!
Accepting new patients!
We take the following insurance: