Dentures are removable dental prosthetics that can replace missing teeth. Not only do they improve the mouth’s appearance and restore function, but they are custom-made for each person. They can be complete or partial, depending on the patient.
THE PROCESS OF GETTING DENTURES
At the scheduled consultation, we will take measurements and impressions of your mouth while choosing the right color and style, so they look natural. Once completed, we will have a model of the dentures to send to the lab, where they will be made and later fitted.
Reasons For Dentures
People get dentures for a variety of reasons! Some lose their teeth due to age, disease, or injury; others may need them because they have a bad bite or crooked teeth. Regardless of the reason, they will improve a person’s mouth overall.
Fun fact: Dentures improve chewing ability and help restore facial features.
- Immediate Dentures are placed in your mouth the same day your dentist extracts your teeth.
- Conventional Dentures are created and inserted after the remaining teeth are removed and the tissues have healed.
- Implant Dentures are a mix of conventional denture that uses adhesive and the more expensive advanced full-arch dental implants.
- Transitional dentures are acrylic partial dentures that’s used to transition a patient from a partial to a full denture.
- Removable partial dentures consist of replacement teeth attached to pink or gum-colored plastic bases that can be removed anytime.
Do you want to improve your smile?
Accepting new patients!
We take the following insurance: